[NOTE: this page may change with updates . The Meeting ID and Password will change for each meeting]
Please be advised due to the Covid-19 virus Jersey Township is looking at conducting some Township meetings virtually utilizing the Zoom Web conferencing application [https://zoom.us/]. The Zoom application is free of charge to the public. The public can join the meetings by utilizing the information below for each scheduled meeting. Please check back here for any updates to the scheduled virtual meetings.
Note: If something happens with the connection during a virtual meeting we will try to restart the meeting. If you want to re-join the meeting you can attempt to access the meeting again utilizing the same information under the scheduled meeting.
- Join the meeting using Zoom. Each resident user/participant will have the capability to participate via:
- Audio only
- Audio & chat function
- Participants can “raise their hand” with an icon
- Use the “Chat” function to send a typewritten message to the “Host”, including only:
- Your first and last name
- Your home address
3. When you hear your name announced during the Public comment portion of the meeting, you may address the Township board on any government matter. Due to this new technological medium being used to host meetings during this public health emergency, for Township meetings, there will be one (1) public comment period, before the agenda items are discussed.
4. You will be given 3 minutes to complete your comments.
5. After your 3 minutes expires, your microphone will be muted to allow others an opportunity to address the Township Trustees.
6. Each resident will be allowed one 3-minute comment opportunity.
All microphones of public users will be muted, except as set forth above during the Public Comment period. Please adhere to the instructions above if you want to speak at any time during the Meeting.
If you would like to simply call in to the meeting but not participate in public comment, you must enter the Zoom room at the link above on your phone or desktop, and:
- Either go directly to the meeting room:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84242984691?pwd=UWYwdjF3N0pSMVFJd2tmWmdMY0xCZz09
or enter the following “Meeting ID” when you open the Zoom app:.
- Once you’re in the room, select the “Join Audio” option at the bottom right of your screen.
- Select “dial in” when the “To hear others please join audio” prompt appears.
- Then select any of the numbers that appear to dial in with. Enter meeting ID [842 4298 4691], followed by # (pound.) Use password 728017
You can test your Computer, Phone or Tablet’s ability to use Zoom, including speaker/microphone functionality at https://zoom.us/test/
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 842 4298 4691
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,84242984691#,,,,*728017# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,84242984691#,,,,*728017# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 842 4298 4691
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcjMoT9UDO